1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy statement applies to the data processing by:
Managing Directors: Mr. Simon Radermacher & Mr. Jojo Duin
22527 Hamburg, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 40 360 26 935
A company data protection officer has not been assigned. Currently, there is no legal obligation for the assignment of a company data protection officer.
2.Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website https://www.acuago.com, the browser used on your device automatically and without your contribution sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and will be deleted automatically, at the latest after 6 months. This information is not personally attributable to you. A combination of this data with other sources of data is not performed. The collected information consists of the browser used and its version, the operating system used, the URL of the website previously visited (Referrer-URL), the hostname of the accessing computer (abbreviated IP address), a time stamp, the access status and, if applicable, the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
– To ensure a smooth connection of the website;
– to ensure comfortable use of our website;
– to evaluate the system security and stability as well as
– for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the data collection purposes listed above. We will not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you under any circumstances.
In other respects, your personal data will only be collected and used to the extent necessary to provide our content and services, e.g. when you register on our website or when you order products. The collection and use of your personal data in these cases is regularly only exercised with your consent. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
The processing of your personal data in these cases may be based on the following statutory regulations:
– Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. a GDPR serves us as a legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain your consent for a specific processing purpose.
– Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. b GDPR, insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, e.g. when you purchase a product. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, such as inquiries about our products or services.
– Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. c GDPR, insofar as we are subject to a legal obligation that requires the processing of personal data, such as to fulfil tax obligations.
– Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. d GDPR, if vital interests of you or any other natural person necessitate the processing of personal data.
– Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. f GDPR applies in consideration of our legitimate interests, e.g. when using service providers in the context of order processing, such as shipping service providers or when carrying out statistical surveys and analyses as well as recording registration procedures. Our interest is directed to the use of a user-friendly, appealing and secure presentation and optimization of our website, which serves both our business interests and your expectations.
b) When contacting us by means of e-mail or telephone
If you have any questions related to our services, we offer you the possibility to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
When contacting us by e-mail, the e-mail address of the sender is automatically transmitted.
When contacting us by telephone, the telephone number of the outgoing call’s subscriber is regularly transmitted depending on your personal settings.
The processing of this personal data is necessary so that we know from whom the request originates and in order to be able to answer it. This also represents the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you wish to provide further data or not.
The necessary and required data processing for the purpose of carrying out a contractual relationship is executed based on the legal entitlement pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR. For further processing purposes, your voluntary consent is generally required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
3.Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if
– you have granted your explicit consent in the individual case, according to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR;
– the disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests, unless your interests, fundamental rights or fundamental freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail;
– in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. subs. GDPR constitutes a legal obligation, as well as
– if disclosure is permitted by law and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you, according to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4.Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
– to request access to your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
– to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
– to demand without undue delay the deletion of your personal data held by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose to its erasure, we no longer need the data, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller without hinderance pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
– pursuant to Art. 7 subs. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence within the EU or at our company headquarters.
5.Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this action related to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw or object, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We use the Transport Layer Security method on our website, more commonly known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), as a hybrid encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, coupled with the highest level of security supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology, instead. Whether a single (sub-) page of our website is encrypted is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in compliance with technological developments.
©2020. Acuago GmbH. All Rights Reserved.